Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Swimming...who needs a swim diaper

Emma and Kate love that Nana and Tata have a pool. They would be in there all day if we let them. While the girls were preparing for their morning swim, I ran quickly to Target to get some swim diapers for Kate. When we left yesterday I thought I had some, but it turns out all I had were size small. Now for those who know Kate she is definitely not a size small. When I returned from my Target trip, what do I find in the pool? A naked Kate. She put her feet in while Emma was swimming and then decided her feet where not enough. She asked for her shirt off, shorts off and then diaper off. This kid loves the pool. She has absolutely no fear and is quite a little daredevil. Also, my favorite Kate quote of the day is "best I ever had". Now this is response to her lunch, her dessert and a myriad of other things. My favorite dialogue with Emma today: (me) Emma want to go shopping at Target with me this afternoon? (emma) No I want to stay here and pull weeds with Nana. (me) You don't want to go pick out an autograph book for Disneyland with me? (emma) No. I want to stay and pull weeds with Nana.

Well, tomorrow we are off to Dinseyland for the day. Wish us luck.

A pic of naked Kate in the pool.
Emma and Kate swimming.
Kate enjoying a cookie after lunch, "Best she ever had".
Kate and Daddy resting after a busy morning of swimming.

No comments: