Monday, September 17, 2007

Even 4 year olds need to nap sometimes

Emma was so excited about school today. She was going to be the teachers helper today and she couldn't wait. While Emma was at school Kate and I went to visit Rebecca, Jonathan and Amrie. Kate and Jonathan had fun playing together...they cooked, played with cars and dinosaurs. Kate was fascinated with Amrie. She loved touching her feet and tickling her tummy. Soon it was time for us to get Emma from school. Emma loved being the teachers helper and had a great day at school.
I think all our busyness finally caught up with Emma today. When she hadn't come out of her room after an hour of rest time I went up to check on her. This is a pic of what I found. Poor thing had passed out while listening to some of her books on tape (or CD as she always corrects me).
While I was cooking dinner, Emma and Kate were finger painting. No, I did not let a 2 and 4 year loose with regular finger paints...it was color wonder finger paints.

No comments: