So I know I said I was going to post some pics yesterday...sorry. The day got away from me and before I knew it, it was bedtime. Yesterday was ballet and like usual Emma was super excited to go. we got there and she jumped right in and had fun dancing around. Ms. Diane her teacher gave us info on a performance of the Nutcracker that is happening nearby around Christmas. I think Emma would like it so I am going to set us some tickets. Dave is not too fond of the ballet. I drug him years ago when I was pregnant with Emma and I think once was enough for him. There is a nice mom whose daughter is in Emma's ballet class. This is the mom that is interested in carpooling. She also has a little girl a couple of months younger than Kate. She gave me her phone number and we even talked about one of us driving the kids to ballet and the other staying home to let the little sisters play. I think we will
definitely have to do that.
Today was school and playgroup. Emma was excited to go. Fridays is the day she gets to do gymnastics at school and she couldn't wait. While Emma was at school, Kate and I headed to the park to meet our friends from playgroup. Kate had a lot of fun on the swings and sliding down the slide on her tummy. After playing at the park we were off to pick up Emma from school and head home for lunch. On the way home Emma told me that she was the girls line leader at school.
Not a day goes by that we don't dress up in our house. Many times Dave and I are dressed up too. Today the girls were princesses. So finally here are some pics as promised.
Emma as Cinderella and Kate as Snow White.
Snow White feeding her pet bear.
The fashion designer hard at work. This ensemble comes from the "I am done with my rest time" collection.
I should have posted this pic last week. An impromptu ice cream break before bedtime.
No comments:
Post a Comment