We got home right before bedtime last night. The kiddos did great in the car. I know I keep saying that they did great, but they did. They did this cute thing where Emma would ask Kate what game she should play on her leapster. She would give her a couple of choices and then Kate would pick one. The she would show her how to play. I would hear Kate ask, "can I see it, can I see it". The Emma would show her and Kate would say "aaahhhh".
This morning I asked Emma if she wanted to go to school (I had planned on keeping her home), but she really wanted to go. So off we went to school. She had fun doing gymnastics and playing animal rescue center with her friends on the playground. She was Alicia.
Kate continues her comment of "best I ever had". Today "the best I ever had" was: chicken and her glass of milk. When we went in to her room before bed time she walked in and told me it was "awfully dark". I have to laugh at all these big girl words and phrases. Also, she sang me the alphabet today. I am discovering all these things that she has probably known for a very long time but never said or did. She can count pretty close to 20 and to 6 in Spanish. Who knows what else is in the little brain.
Also, Emma prefers to be referred to as Minnie these days, as in Minnie Mouse. She wears her Minnie dress from Disneyland, her ears and her yellow Minnie shoes almost constantly throughout the day. I quite enjoy having a mouse in the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment