While Emma was at school Kate and I packed for our trip to San Diego. We are leaving tomorrow and will be coming back on Thursday. The girls are really excited. While we are down there we are going to go to Disneyland for a day. Emma can't wait to meet the "real Mickey".
Today Dave and I learned that Kate can count to 5 in Spanish. I guess they do learn something from Diego and Dora.
When I picked Emma up from school she was so excited to tell me that she got a special ribbon sticker for doing a great job writing the number 2. Her teacher told me she was only one of three kids to get the sticker. Her teacher is great and was actually a kindergarten teacher for many years. She is doing a wonderful job of getting all the kids prepared for next year. I was talking to her about how Emma is starting to read and she gave me some great resources. The class is also working on counting to 50 and her teacher was impressed that Emma already counts to 100.
Well tomorrow we are off to San Diego. We got lots of snacks, games and videos for the trip. My updates may be a little less frequent while we are gone, but I will still try and post often.
A pic of Emma wearing her ribbon sticker. Note the big smile



No comments:
Post a Comment