Sorry I haven't posted pictures in a while. I will post some tomorrow.
Today was picture day at Emma's school. They were also allowing pictures of siblings to be taken. So I got both girls are dolled up and off to school we went. The girls looked cute and hopefully we got some cute pics. After their the photo shoot Emma went back to her class and Kate and I were off to gymnastics. Kate loves gymnastics. She is working so hard on jumping. I know that sounds funny but she has yet to master the art of getting both feet off the ground at the same time. Although she did it last night and I bet she will be jumping all over the place soon. Kate also loves to play with the parachute and do log rolls. After gymnastics it was time to pick up Emma from school. She had a great day and brought home a treasure for a great drawing. I just love her teacher and Emma is learning so much from her.
During Kate's nap this afternoon Emma did art. We bought Aqua Dots. She was so excited about them. They are these little dots that you can use to make designs and then spray water on them to make the dots stick together. She had so much fun using them. When Kate got up from her nap she was able to make something with them too.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment