Sunday, September 30, 2007

Quite tasty and how about....

So I have to start off with a Kate saying because it is making me laugh these days. Whenever I ask her a question, I get "how about..." or if she wants me to read a book she runs over and hands me the book and says "how about this".

So Daddy is out of town and it is just me and the girls. We had a fun morning shopping for presents for some of our upcoming parties. For dinner we made breakfast complete with cinnamon rolls and mickey mouse pancakes. Emma's response to the cinnamon rolls was, "quite tasty".

Here are some pics from the day.

A new fashion outfit. I never know what she is going to look like after rest time. The girls are busy cooking (as you can see from all the food laying on the ground).
"Quite tasty."
"Mmmm....."

No comments: