While I was getting lunch ready I asked Emma to get changed out of her leotard and this is the outfit that she came up with. A fashion designer in the making.
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Ballet and fashion
Today we were off to ballet. Emma had a great time as always. Today was made even more fun because she was chosen to be the leader of the class. She looked so cute doing all of her ballet moves. After ballet it was home for lunch.
While I was getting lunch ready I asked Emma to get changed out of her leotard and this is the outfit that she came up with. A fashion designer in the making.
Emma doing some crazy interpretive dance moves.
While I was getting lunch ready I asked Emma to get changed out of her leotard and this is the outfit that she came up with. A fashion designer in the making.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment