Friday, September 14, 2007

Relaxation...swimming and the spa

So after a day of Disneyland mania, we all just hung around the house and went swimming in the pool. The girls LOVE the pool and Kate has become quite the little dare devil. She seems to have absolutely no fear and will just jump right in.

The day before we left my parents and brother had arranged for Dave and I (as our birthday presents) to go over to the La Costa Spa for a massage. Now after growing up 10 min. from the spa I had never gone. The cool thing about the spa was that although our massages weren't until 6PM, we could use the spa facilities all day. Let me tell you...Dave and I loved it. It was the here are your slippers and white robe kind of spa. We had so much fun that we are hoping we can go back around Christmas.

Well, tomorrow we are driving home. The girls have been terrific in the car. Hopefully we won't hit too much traffic.

No comments: