Thursday, September 6, 2007

Gymnastics (Wed., 9/5)

Kate and I had a pretty busy morning today. We took Emma to school and then went to Mail Boxes, Etc. to mail a ton of packages that I should have sent a long time ago. After that fun errand, it was time for Kate to have some fun. This was Kate's first day of gymnastics. She was so excited...she couldn't wait to get out on the floor. She did a great job with all the equipment. She did get a little upset at one point when she wasn't ready to move on to the next activity. Overall, she had a blast. I think she could have stayed there all morning. At the end of the class she got lots of stamps, on both hands and feet. I will try and post a pic later. After gymnastics we went to the library quickly to get some books on tape (or as Emma would say, books on CD). We are leaving for San Diego in a couple of days and I thought these would be fun to have for the trip. Then it was off to get Emma from school. Kate and Emma did their sweet hug greeting when they saw each other. Overall, it was a great day...busy...but fun.

No comments: