Thursday, September 20, 2007

Fashion and Lollipops

Today was ballet for Emma. Emma loves to dance and had a lot of fun with Ms. Diane and the other girls. They all look so cute dancing around the studio. Some of the moms were talking about the big receital that Ms. Diane does in the spring. I guess it is a big production. I also learned that one of the little girls in Emma's class lives in our neighborhood. Her mom and I are going to talk next week about carpooling. After ballet it was off to get Emma a hair cut or more specifically a bang trim. The girls got animal crackers and lollipops. The love to go get their hair cut. The place is super cute and the kids get to pick different vehicles to sit in and get their hair cut. Emma flew an airplane and Kate drove a fire truck. After the hair cut place it was home for lunch. After the girls ate their lunch I told them they could have their lollipops. Boy were they excited. Kate loved her lollipo or her "treasure" as she called it. Is anyone surprised?!

Well tomorrow I am off to my girls weekend with my college girlfriends. I can't wait. Hopefully I will do a post before I go but if not I will post again when I return. Daddy is in charge and I know the girls will have lots of fun. They have a birthday party on Saturday that should be a blast.

No comments: