Wednesday, August 22, 2007

School, errands and house painting

Emma had school today, so Kate and I got to hang-out together. While Emma was at school we ran some errands (very exciting I know). We had fun...it is fun to have that one on one time with each girl even if it is just doing errands. Kate is my little helper. At Bed, Bath and Beyond she was in charge of all the new towels. Periodically the towels would end up on her head as a "party hat". We also went to Target and got some new art supplies. I think we danced our way through Target. We were able to get a lot of stuff done before we had to go get Emma. Kate was excited to see her sister at school and was really disappointed she couldn't play in the sandbox, but we had to run home to talk to the painter. We are working on our next home improvement, painting the house. Well, when I said working on I mean hiring someone to work on it. We finally picked a color and now that the house is all caulked they will start painting tomorrow. Tomorrow Emma starts ballet and she is super excited. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

This is actually a pic from yesterday. This is how the girls watched Little Einsteins and had snack.

Emma did this drawing this afternoon. It is a pic of her family. Starting at the top left: Emma, Kate (note, Emma and Kate are holding hands), me and then Dave on the very bottom left corner

No comments: