A pic of Kate driving.
Friday, August 24, 2007
Playtime at the park
Emma had school this morning so Kate and I decided to head to the park to see our playgroup. We had a little free time between dropping Emma off and the park so we went with Erin and Ryan to the mall. We were hoping that some of the shops would be open at 9ish, but no luck. They all opened at 10...so with a half hour to kill we got smoothies and the kids got to ride a little merry go round. After getting a new hat for Kate at Old Navy we were off to the park. Kate got to play with her friends and I got to chat with mine. Kate was able to do two of her favorite things at the park today: the swing and the slide. This child loves to swing and slide. As soon as she saw the swings I heard, "mommy, swing now". Now is emerging as one of her favorite words these days. I also hear a lot lately, "mommy, sit here now", when she wants me to read a book. After swinging and sliding we had to go pick up Emma from school. After a quick time on the playground and a walk to see the sunflowers it was off to have lunch at home. The girls had a mini meltdown over a place mat, which led to both of them crying. After some tears we were able to have a mostly peaceful lunch. The girls are both resting (which means one is sleeping and one is probably playing her leapster). I think we are off to Ikea tomorrow to look at some new mirrors for our bathroom. Hope you all had a good Friday!
A pic of Kate driving.
Kate and Ryan playing in the sand.
A pic of Kate driving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment