Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Is there a doctor in the house?

Paging Dr. Kate...Dr. Kate...Simba has an owie on his tummy.

Kate loves playing doctor. She will go lay down on the couch and tell me her tummy hurts. I have to "put cream on it" (cream is neosporin), then a band-aid and then pretend to give her a sticker. It is pretty funny. The we switch and she is the doctor. Today Simba became her patient. Kate playing with Simba after he was "all better".
All doctors need to take a break for snack time. This doctor enjoys granola bars...yummy.
Being silly. She wanted to me to keep taking pictures of her so she could see them. Every time I took a pic she would sit up and say "can I see it" and then would go "aahhh".
Dave and I realized the other night that Kate knows way more colors and numbers than we thought. We started asking her the color of things around the house and she got them all right. We then had the number squares on the ground (the girls were playing hopscotch) and we started asking her those. She got most of them right. Dave and I were amazed.

No comments: