We headed out early Friday morning and were able to get about 3 hours of driving done before we stopped for lunch. After a quick lunch we were able to get another 3 hours done. Right before we hit the grapevine we made a quick stop at Starbucks for a snack. The girls were great all day...we didn't even have to use the DVD player as much as we thought we would. We were doing great with time and then we hit LA. Wow...I forgot what LA traffic was like. I think we lost at least an hour in the traffic and then it was dinner time and we had to find some place to eat. We eneded up finding this questionable Del Taco. I think we were in and out in 20 minutes. Well traffic finally let up and we made it to San Diego. It was a little after the girls bedtime so it was a quick change into pajamas and then off to bed.
Here are a couple of pics of the girls in the car.



No comments:
Post a Comment