Tonight we had our good friends over to exchange gifts, have dinner and make gingerbread houses. The kids had so much fun opening their presents and making their gingerbread houses. The kids were so cute as they decided which candy to put on their houses. As the girls were working on their houses, Emma would ask me every so often if she could eat some of the candy. I think I made her day when I told her could. If I hadn't stopped her, she would probably have turned in to one gigantic marshmallows.
The kids opening their presents.
Kate opening her Angelina books. "Look at my tape measure..."
Emma making a gingerbread house. Kate making her gingerbread house. Putting the frosting on. All the kids working hard on their houses.
This is the true story of two little girls, born to live in a house, play together, and have their lives chronicled to find out what happens when they stop being babies, and start getting older. The Princess Diaries.
No comments:
Post a Comment