Thursday, January 3, 2008
No ear infection but....
a swollen left tonsil. Who would have thought. Last week Kate had a little bit of a runny nose but nothing that truly seemed to slow her down except for that she would mention once in a while that she had a sore throat. I figured it was from drainage especially since she really only mentioned it when she woke up from sleeping. She seemed like she would get cranky kind of easy and part of me was thinking I really hope she doesn't have another ear infection. Last one had been in June and I was so happy that we hadn't had one this winter yet. Well my mommy instinct was telling me I should go have her checked so we did today. Well ears are fine but her left tonsil is a little swollen. The nurse practitioner said it was probably part of the virus and to give her a tylenol or motrin before bed. Luckily it doesn't seem to bother her too much. She has been very busy today pretending to be either sleeping beauty or Cinderella. She loves to dress up as much or more than her sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment