Sunday, August 24, 2008

School updates and stuff

So I promise to post photos of the girls on their first day of school soon. Both girls are doing great and love school...such a relief to me.

Kate had her first day this past Tuesday and was SO excited and couldn't wait. As we were walking inside she told me, "you will miss me and be sad". When I asked her if she would miss me and be said she said, "no". She sure is an independent little thing. She had a blast painting and painting. Her favorite thing. When I asked her teacher at the end of the school how she did, he just smiled and laughed and said she did great. I knew she would. She is definitely my social butterfly.

Emma has been having a great week. A quote from Emma on how school is going, "Kindergarten is funner than pre-school". She has a terrific little class with a couple of friends and she has also been reconnecting with some pre-school friends on the playground. It couldn't be any better.

Well we are gearing up for a busy week. We have 2 back to school nights and we are getting in wedding mode. We leave on Friday for Sacramento to be part of Auntie Erica's wedding. The girls are ready to wear their flower girl dresses and wedding shoes. Every time Kate sees a picture of bride and a groom she says, "that is Auntie Erica and Uncle Chris". We can't wait to see everyone.

No comments: