Decorating the box.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Pacifier
Today was a big day for Kate. Today is the day she decided to give her pacifier away. A couple of months ago we had started talking about how when she turns 3 maybe we could give her pacifier away to a baby that might need it. Well today was the day. We got a box and the girls decorated it. Kate had a last couple of moments with her pacifier and when they were done decorating the box, Kate put her pacifier in. We then taped the box shut and put in on the porch for the mailman to deliver to baby Mara. Mara is a baby that the girls met at Erica's bridal shower. I thought it was incredibly sweet for Kate to want to send her pacifier to her. Kate was amazing the rest of the day at rest time and bedtime. She asked for her pacifier once to twice and when I reminded her that we sent it to Mara she was totally OK with it. I was so impressed, especially since I knew how much she loved her pacifier. Well, she is officially a big girl.
Decorating the box.
Emma wrote their names and ages on the box.
Nicely decorated.
Putting the box on the porch.
Decorating the box.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment