Thursday, November 15, 2007

Cats

Emma's ballet class performed a little show that they had put together at the end of class today. All the girls were dressed up like cats. I have video of the performance (which was only about 5 min.) and I will see if I can post it. Emma was excited to dress up and she said that she was a fancy cat. You may ask why a fancy cat? Well I finally found some cat ears and a tail at a local costume shop and the set came with a bow tie. So the bow tie made her a fancy cat.












1 comment:

threeforme said...

Hey! Didn't even know you had a blog! So glad to see it.

Emma is so adorable I can't even stand it. How does she do it?

I'll have to send some time looking through your archives. But tell me...how did you do your header?

arlene