So Emma had her pre-K promotion ceremony. She was so excited and I on the other hand was sad. This was a great year for us. Emma had a wonderful, wonderful teacher. We met some amazing kids and families. I am not ready for kindergarten. Now Emma is totally ready and can't wait. I am excited for her, but I will miss having her around. Well anyway, back to the promotion. It was a sweet little ceremony. The kids sang some songs and then received a little diploma. You would have thought that the president was there with all the cameras and video cameras. Emma did great and had a fun time.
A pic of Emma before we left for the promotion.Singing "Going on a bear hunt".
Receiving her diploma. Kate enjoying a cupcake after the ceremony. A family photo.
This is the true story of two little girls, born to live in a house, play together, and have their lives chronicled to find out what happens when they stop being babies, and start getting older. The Princess Diaries.
No comments:
Post a Comment