Sorry that I haven't kept up with the blog lately. Life has been SUPER busy.
Today was a school day for Emma and gymnastics for Kate. I still have yet to get any pictures of Kate doing gymnastics. We are in a mommy and me class so it makes it kind of hard to take pics. I am still hoping to get some one day. While Kate was in class learning how to walk the balance beam and jump (still can't get both feet off the ground, but is trying REAL hard), Emma was at school getting her face painted. She picked both the pictures.
Today was a school day for Emma and gymnastics for Kate. I still have yet to get any pictures of Kate doing gymnastics. We are in a mommy and me class so it makes it kind of hard to take pics. I am still hoping to get some one day. While Kate was in class learning how to walk the balance beam and jump (still can't get both feet off the ground, but is trying REAL hard), Emma was at school getting her face painted. She picked both the pictures.



No comments:
Post a Comment